- 5032 SMD VCXO5032 SMD VCXO (Voltage Controlled Crystal Oscillator) oscillator uses fundamental solution and CMOS output level, its output frequency from 50MHz up to 200MHz, with excellent low phase noise and jitter, the SMD oscillator can be applied to SDH /SONET, Ethernet, base stations, telecommunication, server, DVD, STB, radio communication, etc.
- 5032 SMD VCXO (Differential Output)Features of excellent low phase noise and jitter, this SMD VCXO oscillator can be used for SDH /SONET, Ethernet, base stations, telecommunication, server, automotive, STB, radio communication, etc.
- 7050 SMD VCXOThis surface mount oscillator offers two output modes which are CMOS and TTL, while both low phase noise and tri-state function are realized. In addition, the frequency range is 1MHz-125MHz, and the supply voltage is either 3.3V or 5.0V.
- 7050 SMD VCXO (Differential Output)7050 SMD differential output VCXO (Voltage Controlled Crystal Oscillator) oscillator is available with LVPECL /LVDS output level, its output frequency from 50MHz up to 700MHz.
- 6R Full Size VCXOThis full size oscillator is seam sealed in a DIP14 package to guarantee its reliable performance, and it is commonly seen in test equipment, frequency shift repeater, cellular base station, etc.
- 6R Half Size VCXOThis HCMOS crystal oscillator has a mixed-signal integrated circuit, and it is also featured by low power consumption, low phase noise and low supply voltage (3.3V/5.0V), making it applicable for radio transmitter, test equipment, electronic instrument and other electronic devices.
VCXO, namely voltage controlled crystal oscillator, is mainly composed of a quartz crystal, a varactor and an oscillator circuit, and it is used for the fine adjustment or modulation of oscillation frequency via a voltage input. More specifically, this active electronic component regulates the control voltage to change the capacitance of varactor, thus pulling the frequency of quartz crystal. In this way, frequency output is tuned.
Our frequency control device exhibits many outstanding properties, such as thin body, small package, high frequency, low noise, good frequency linearity, excellent frequency stability, wide tuning range, low tuning error and others.
Our VCXO is adopted for the purpose of phase lock and negative feedback of frequency, and it has become an indispensable part for GPS, mobile phone, paging receiver and many other electronic systems.