The 3225 SMD TCXO has a pretty long full name which is rarely mentioned, i.e. 3225 surface mount temperature compensated crystal oscillator. It is aRoHS compliant and Pb-free crystal oscillator with superior frequency-temperature and frequency-supply voltage characteristics, which are ±2.5ppm and ±0.1ppm at the most, respectively.
This seam sealed TCXO offers eco-friendly performance despite of its miniature body, and it fits for CMOS output with low phase noise. In addition, both automatic assembly and reflow soldering are applicable.
Technical Data of 3225 SMD TCXO
1. Frequency range: 16MHz-26MHz
2. Supply voltage: +2.3V~+3.7V
3. Frequency stability (vs temperature): ±2.5ppm (max.)
4. Frequency stability (vs supply voltage): ±0.1ppm (max.)
5. Operating temperature range: -30℃~+85℃
6. Storage temperature range: -40℃~+85℃
7. Phase noise: -58dBc/Hz (standard)
8. Size: 3.2×2.5×1.2mm