The 6M half size oscillator only measures 12.9×12.9×5.1mm in overall dimensions, and it fits for both CMOS and TTL output. With a mixed-signal integrated circuit inside, this quartz crystal oscillator provides a broad frequency range, changing from 0.25MHz to 180MHz, and it adopts a DIP8 metal package. In this regard, it is sometimes referred to as DIP8 oscillator or DIP8 half size oscillator.
Our CMOS/TTL oscillators have been extensively applied to mobile communication, aerospace industry, testing equipment, electronic device, etc.
Technical Data of 6M Half Size Oscillator
1. Frequency range: 0.25MHz-180MHz
2. Supply voltage (VDD): 3.3V, 5.0V
3. Frequency stability: ±10ppm~±100ppm
4. Operating temperature range: 0℃~+70℃, -20℃~+70℃ -40℃~+85℃
5. Output logic: CMOS/TTL
6. Start up time: 10ms (max.)
7. Rise/fall time: 5ns
8. Size: 12.9×12.9×5.1mm