The 6M full size oscillator is an active crystal oscillator that outputs frequency within the range of 0.25MHz-180MHz, and it is sealed in an all metal welded DIP14 package.
Our low power oscillator has a mixed-signal integrated circuit inside, and its output logic is available in two types which are CMOS and TTL. The supply voltage is 3.3V or 5.0V, and the phase noise is very low.
Depending on its remarkable technical performance, our DIP14 oscillator has found a great many of applications in various fields, such as satellite, testing equipment, electronic instrument, broadcasting station, mobile communication, aerospace industry and so on.
Technical Data of 6M Full Size Oscillator
1. Frequency range: 0.25MHz-180MHz
2. Supply voltage (VDD): 3.3V, 5.0V
3. Frequency stability: ±10ppm~±100ppm
4. Operating temperature range: 0℃~+70℃, -20℃~+70℃ -40℃~+85℃
5. Output logic: CMOS/TTL
6. Start up time: 10ms (max.)
7. Rise/fall time: 5ns
8. Size: 20.26×12.6×5.1mm