The 7050 SMD oscillator is seam sealed to ensure its technical performance, and it is an eco-friendly product because it excludes the use of Pb during production.
Our surface mount oscillator is powered by an input voltage of 3.3V or 5.0V to offer a wide range of frequency, varying from 1.544MHz to 125MHz, and its maximum start up time is only 10ms. Furthermore, this full-fledged quartz crystal oscillator realizes low phase noise and tri-state function, while both CMOS and TTL are acceptable.
Technical Data of 7050 SMD Oscillator
1. Frequency range: 1.544MHz-125MHz
2. Supply voltage (VDD): 3.3V, 5.0V
3. Frequency stability: ±25ppm, ±50ppm, ±100ppm
4. Operating temperature range: -20℃~+70℃, -40℃~+85℃
5. Storage temperature range: -55℃~+125℃
6. Output logic: CMOS/TTL
7. Start up time: 10ms (max.)
8. Size: 7.0×5.0×1.5mm