The 2520 SMD oscillator is an active electronic component whose output frequency range is 4MHz~54MHz, and it is a Pb-free crystal oscillator that conforms to RoHS standard.
Our active surface mount oscillator realizes CMOS output, low phase noise and tri-state function, and it is hermetically sealed to protect itself from mechanical shock. In addition, this CMOS oscillator has an ultra small size, which is only 2.5×2.0×0.8mm.
Technical Data of 2520 SMD Oscillator
1. Frequency range: 4MHz-54MHz
2. Supply voltage (VDD): 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V
3. Frequency stability: ±25ppm, ±50ppm
4. Operating temperature range: -20℃~+70℃, -40℃~+85℃
5. Storage temperature range: -55℃~+125℃
6. Phase jitter (12KHz-20KHz): 2ps (max.)
7. Start up time: 5ms (max.)
8. Size: 2.5×2.0×0.8mm