The C4 SMD crystal is a glass sealed quartz crystal that outputs frequency within 3.2MHz-70MHz, and it perfectly meets the RoHS requirements. Our product measures 11.8×5.5×1.5mm in overall dimensions, and it possesses superb environmental characteristics including heat and shock resistance aside from its high precision, high reliability and low aging rate.
On the other hand, this quartz crystal unit doesn’t have any leads, making it a leadless type SMD crystal. In addition, it is exceptionally suitable for automatic assembly and reflow soldering.
Our C4 SMD crystal has found a lot of applications in different fields. For example, it is commonly integrated to laptops, personal computers, computer peripherals, Internet of Things, digital televisions, handheld electronic devices, vehicle-mounted devices, wireless communication devices and more.
Technical Data of C4 SMD Crystal
1. Frequency range: 3.2MHz-70MHz
2. Oscillation mode: Fundamental/3rd overtone
3. Load capacitance: 16pF, 20pF, 30pF, 32pF or other values if requested
4. Drive level: 50μW~500μW
5. Frequency stability: ±10ppm (-10℃~+60℃), ±30ppm (-20℃~+70℃), or customized values
6. Frequency tolerance at 25℃: ±10ppm~±30ppm, or customized values
7. Shunt capacitance (C0): 7pF (max.)
8. Equivalent series resistance (ESR): 40Ω~120Ω
9. Operating temperature range: -20℃~+70℃, -10℃~+60℃
10. Storage temperature range: -40℃~+85℃
11. Pin No.: 4
12. Aging characteristic: ±3ppm/year
13. Size: 11.8×5.5×1.5mm
14. Packing quantity: 1000 pieces/reel