The 4025 SMD crystal is a glass sealed quartz crystal utilized to output frequency within 12MHz-48MHz, and it is a Pb-free MHz-band crystal, well satisfying RoHS requirements. Our product is suitable for both automatic mounting and reflow soldering, and it only measures 4.0×2.5mm in length×width, while its maximum height is just 0.8mm.
This surface mount crystal unit exhibits high precision, high reliability, good frequency stability, superb heat resistance as well as superior aging characteristic, making it a preferred choice on the market.
Technical Data of 4025 SMD Crystal
1. Frequency range: 12MHz-48MHz
2. Oscillation mode: Fundamental
3. Load capacitance: 16pF, 20pF, 30pF, 32pF or other values if requested
4. Drive level: 10μW~100μW
5. Frequency stability: ±10ppm, ±30ppm, or other values if requested
6. Frequency tolerance at 25℃: ±10ppm, ±30ppm, or other values if requested
7. Shunt capacitance (C0): 5pF (max.)
8. Equivalent series resistance (ESR): 60Ω~80Ω
9. Operating temperature range: -20℃~+70℃, -40℃~+85℃
10. Storage temperature range: -55℃~+125℃
11. Aging characteristic: ±3ppm/year
12. Size: 4.0×2.5×0.8mm
13. Packing quantity: 1000 pieces/reel